- The Summit - Directions
920 Lawn Avenue, Sellersville, PA 18960, (215) 453-8900
- Doylestown Pointe - Directions
103 Progress Drive, Doylestown, PA 18901, (215) 348-1152
- North Penn Medical Arts Center - Directions
2100 North Broad Street, Lansdale, PA 19446, (215) 368-5290
- Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:20 pm.
- If you have an emergency or feel you need to be seen urgently, our doctors will make every effort to see you as quickly as possible.
- Kindly give 24 hours notice if canceling an appointment.
- All new medical problems need to be evaluated in our office.
- If you have questions regarding your medical care, please call during regular office hours so we can quickly address these.
- To provide the best emergency care, please call after office hours only for problems requiring immediate emergency treatment.
- Our office staff will be pleased to discuss any fees in advance of services provided.
- Payments and/or co-payments are requested at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, Visa, and MasterCard.
- Additional fees are rendered for a hearing test, allergy test, culture, nasal endoscopy, flexible laryngoscopy, and office surgery.
- If you have difficulty paying your bill, please discuss this with our billing staff.
INSURANCE BILLING POLICY
- We will accept "payment in full" from insurance plans that we participate in. Please note you are still responsible for any co-pays, deductibles, and non-covered services.
- For insurance plans that we do not participate in, we will be happy to provide you with a receipt (detailing the codes and fees) in order to help you process your insurance claim.
- If you are a member of an HMO, you must provide an accurate referral before being seen. If you do not have a referral, you will need to reschedule or pay for the visit in full. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but please realize this is the HMO's rule, not ours.
We participate with a variety of networks and private insurance companies. Please check with your insurance carrier or call our office.
- Aetna/US Healthcare Corporate Health Admin
- Bucks County Physician Alliance (BCPHA) Networks
- First Health Network
- Mamsi (Alliance PPO)
- Private Health Care Systems
- Valley Preferred Network
- Cigna PPO Healthcare/HMO
- Independence Blue Cross of PA
- Amerihealth (ICHP)
- Keystone Health Plan East/65
- Personal Choice
- BC/BS (different)
- Blue Choice
- One Health Plan of PA
- PPO Next (formerly PHN)
- Railroad MCR
- United Healthcare